Tuesday, December 30, 2008

in night

The end of semester is coming. The rest of time is only about three or two weeks. Then, the winter vacation is beginning. Nevertheless, the winter vacation of this year is longer than last years; it is about four to five weeks. How wonderful it is! I think I will not have a trip or go to somewhere to have fun because of the low temperature. I so fear the cold weather and just a little cold wind can make me caught a cold even if I was dressed in a lot of clothes than anyone others. What a bad thing!

It is about 1 a.m. and I am hungry now. But it is time to go to bed. I still want to practice C++and study physics and mathematics. There is always no enough time to do what I want to do! Why a day is not formed by forty-eight hours? Perhaps it just makes a day so precious. That all! Have a goodnight, everybody!

No comments: