Sunday, December 28, 2008

night

The time is 2 a.m. now. But I have not sleep yet. I want to sleep right away. I want to lie on the soft bed and fall asleep. But I still have something to do.

Deeping in the night can let me think something. I always think that as the time nearly the end of the semester, what did I do during this semester? I often fell that I did not do anything and just waste the time. Perhaps my thinking is too pessimistic, but it makes me think in realistic and not sink into impracticable dreams. It makes me more active; on the other hand, it makes me easily to give up when I face the cliff which I think cannot stride across.

I want to do many things; nevertheless, the complete things are few. The temptation in dormitory is too many. Even though I know it is not correct, I cannot stop to do the things that I think waste my time. It is why I hate the dormitory! Retune to the origin, I am a person that cannot self-restraint. OH! It is too terrible.

Is it possible that I will break my engagement to my teacher and my friends? I am so afraid that I will lose more and more things…………

No comments: