Sunday, December 28, 2008

volleyball



I like play volleyball. It is also the only one sport that I am able to play best, although it is still not good. I have no ability to play every ball, but I like play volleyball. I do not know the reason why I like volleyball so much. Perhaps it is the sport that not makes me so tired and can play with many people. I have a great memory of volleyball. It is the important memory that I like and I do not want to forget.




I join the volleyball team of the department now. Follow the seniors’ steps to improve my skills. During this time, I learn many things and do something I dare not such as attack or spike. Although I dose not do good, I am still happy to learn it. It is exciting to stand on the field.




The photograph is the race of Computer science and information engineering. The racer is formed by students and teachers in CSIE. Everyone is happy to join the volleyball race! Our team is the fourth!



No comments: